Wow, I can't believe that March is already over! I give a big shout out to my brother Jon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Got a chance to talk to him quick tonight. He just got back from California (he got to see our old houses, church, school, hang outs, etc.) and now he's headed to the biggest indoor water park in the country. Boy what a birthday celebration! Have a blast bro:)
The Oatmeal Queen and Something Green posts have come to an end. The Oatmeal Queen experience was more enjoyable that I had expected and the Something Green was not as fun as I had hoped. But I can say that I accomplished this goal for the month of March. My goal to make a duvet cover is not complete, however, I did buy a sheet to provide the last of the material I needed. It won't be fancy, just plain white. So we'll see if I get it made in April along with my goal to memorize 10 bible verses.
For those of you (and myself) who may be interested in any of my quick oats recipes from this month I have listed them all by title below to make it easier to find each one. If you click on the title it will link you to the post from that day with the written out recipe. Thanks for reading and keeping up with me this month. I won't be posting everyday at this point, but I look forward to giving updates as before. You can look forward to some posts on my recent craftiness:)
30 Quick Oats Recipes:
1. Strawberry Almond Crunch
2. Pears Dole Fruit Cup
3. Honey Nut
4. Berry Blast
5. Sunnyside Garlic
6. Peaches Dole Fruit Cup
7. Pumpkin Pie
8. Pina Colada
9. Candied Pumpkin
10. Almost No-Bakes
11. PB and J with Strawberries
12. Strawberry Banana Smoothie
13. Cherry Nut
14. Creamy Veggie and Bacon
15. Peanut Butter Banana
16. Golden Nut
17. Blue-Banana-Berry
18. Kiwi
19. Chunky Applesauce and Almond
20. Mandarin Spice
21. Apple Walnut Crunch
22. Honey Applekin
23. Egg Salad
24. Fruit Cocktail Dole Fruit Cup
25. Cottage Cheese and Pineapple
26. Peanut Butter Apple Crisp
27. Potato and Eggs
28. Brown Sugar Walnut Swirl
29. Blueberry Muffin Top
30. Banana Walnut Crunch
ENJOY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment