Brown Sugar Walnut Swirl Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
2/4 c milk
1 packet of Splenda
Brown sugar
chopped walnuts
Simple and typical recipe. Not a lot of options in our place and we need groceries:)
More fun, crafty, creative ideas to come. I'm getting a head start on my June goal to make something for each of my nieces and nephews. But I am also hoping to had some simple touches of color around our apartment. Apartments can be tricky to decorate if there are a lot of stipulations to what you can/can't do. We were told we can paint if we paint it all back...at this point we don't want to take the time/money to paint and then have to do that back in 1 or 2 years. I know it's easy and it would be quick for my super painter husband:), but we don't even know if we'll stay in this apt. thru all his schooling. Likely, yes...but some days we question it. So I am trying to come up with creative ways to add some more color around here. Especially if it's free or very lost cost. Hanging up curtains really helped. I am going to think of some ways to use acrylic paint, scrapbook paper, fabric and maybe some other items to add some color and creativity to our home. You can look forward to those posts (hopefully through out the year:)
No comments:
Post a Comment