Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oatmeal Queen & Something Green: Day 23

Egg Salad Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
3/4 c water
1 hard boiled egg
mayo and mustard to taste
dash of salt and pepper

Yes I did...I made egg salad oatmeal! We had egg salad sandwiches and I was inspired to hard boil one extra egg and try this recipe. I must say it wasn't too bad, but it definitely needs the little dash of salt.



Okay, I'll admit that I cheated with this picture. Today, I spent a lot of time working on my cover letter and resume, fighting my allergies and then I went to small group. I didn't take a green picture for today. But I took a few extra green pictures at the beginning of the month...I like to be prepared:) This is a green container of some sort at the consignment shop next to our place. I think it has a lot of character and I look at it every time that I stop by the shop. I have yet to purchase anything from the store, but I enjoy browsing when I go for a walk. I don't really have a use or purpose for this piece so it remains without a home. Small group was great and it is great to begin making new friendships.

No comments: