Potato & Eggs Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
3/4 c water
dash of salt
1 scrambled egg
tater tots
cheese and pepper to taste
Okay, so this is the first day that I didn't eat oatmeal for breakfast. I woke up early and my stomach was churning so I ate some dry Kix to maybe help calm my stomach. Before I knew it I was making tuna sandwiches for lunch for Josh and I. So when dinner time came around I decided I would make another savory recipe and something maybe more filling. This was kind of a breakfast bowl inspired recipe. I couldn't taste the oatmeal very much, but the consistency of the oatmeal was kind of weird with the eggs. Very filling though, so I guess it was a good choice.
So it's been since Thursday that I left the apartment. Josh and I hadn't even unlocked the door since Friday until he went out to check to mail today (junk mail how exciting). Feeling slightly less congested and hoping that allergy medicine will help more this coming week. Josh has more energy but the cold still lingers. So another pic from inside our apartment. This is a pic of Chicago that hangs in our kitchen. I really miss living in the suburbs of Chicago...didn't think I would ever say that, but it was our (Josh and I) first place after getting married and I also like all the area has to offer. I don't know where we will end up in the future, but when we drove through our old area it felt like we sould be gonig home there. Only the Lord knows where we'll be living in three years, but I do thank Him for the blessings of where we are now in this season of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment