Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oatmeal Queen & Something Green: Day 17

Blue-Banana-Berry Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
3/4 c water
1 packet of Splenda
half a banana
blueberries

I get to enjoy the yummy new options at the Weis house. Fresh fruit:) We'll see what I come up with for tomorrow.




Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you wore your green today:) Melissa realized that the girls don't have anything green to wear, but Charlie had a cute green polo with a yellow zip up hoodie. What a stud! We went to the park and zoo in Aurora today. The weather was nice when we left. The kids enjoyed playing on the playground and then walking through the small but free zoo. We packed a picnic lunch to eat at the park. By the time we started eating lunch the weather took a bit of a turn with a cold wind. So that part wasn't quite as fun as we hoped. All in all it was a fun afternoon. Melissa made Monte Cristo sandwiches for dinner so I took a picture of them in the works with the fresh spinach piled up. I was trying to take a picture for my green something of the girls each eating a bowl of plain spinach leaves for a snack. Never saw kids doing that and enjoying it before:) The pics just didn't really turn out.

No comments: