Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oatmeal Queen &Something Green: Day 4

 Berry Blast Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
1 c water
1 packet of Splenda
1/2 c frozen berries (thawed)
1/4 c yogurt

This was a delicious oatmeal recipe! I used a frozen berry mix (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries). I thawed them just a bit in the microwave before mixing with the oatmeal. I love blueberries by themselves, not a bit fan of them in my food, but mixed with other berries it was great.

It was a rainy, wet winter day. I did some job hunting that was a bit discouraging. I may need to get a part-time job while I continue to look for a full-time job. Called a handful of places in our small town to see if they needed any part-time help. NOT HIRING was the common response. I did send out a resume for a Records Retention Specialist. I am hoping that one has more promise since it is very similar to my previous job. In the evening I enjoyed working on some crochet projects. The couch was a mess of various yarns, crochet needles, scissors, patterns and a box of paper clips. I use the clips for stitch markers and at one point I was trying to get a dark green one and a whole bunch came out:)

No comments: