1/2 c quick oats
2/4 c water
1 packet of Splenda
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 Apple Crisp Nature's Valley granola bar
I'm starting to feel uncreative and running out of variety in my options from our pantry. I like having a little crunch in my oatmeal so this was good to try. This would be a good with yogurt mixed in instead of peanut butter.
Another lazy day feeling yucky. We stayed in our pj's all day, lots of tissues used, groans from feeling stuffy and we both sounds like horses (lol) I tried taking this hot tea form of cold medicine last night in case I really had a cold not allergies, but didn't help. I'm pretty sure it's just allergies, just inflamed sinuses, itchy eyes and that blah feeling. Josh has all the actual cold symptoms. Good thing it's the weekend so we can try to kick some of this. Watched basketball and Hynes Ward on Dancing with the Stars:)
No comments:
Post a Comment