Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oatmeal Queen & Something Green: Day 9

Candied Pumpkin Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
3/4 c milk
1 packet of Splenda
1/4 c pumpkin (I used canned)
Chopped walnuts to top
Brown Sugar to top

So I tried pumpkin again. This time it turned out much better. Just simple like candied yams with brown sugar.




Didn't get out of the apartment at all today. In fact I was in my pj's for much of the day as I worked on my latest craft projects:) Josh had a long night of studying last night so he was napping a lot even while I was pounding a hammer and using my sewing machine.

Not very creative on my something green today, but it's all I could think of after crafting all day. This is my quick trip wristlet purse that I use when I am just running a quick errand or when I know I will be walking a lot and do not want to carry my big clunky/heavy shoulder purse. I like the snake skin, it's fun!

No comments: