Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oatmeal Queen & Something Green: Day 25

Cottage Cheese & Pineapple Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
3/4 c water
3 tbsp cottage cheese
Pineapple

I really like eating cottage cheese with fruit, especially pineapple. So why not give it a try with oatmeal. It was okay...I had to make sure to get a bite of oatmeal, cottage cheese and pineapple in each bite or the oatmeal was very blan because I didn't add anything to sweeten it. So maybe I would try using some pineapple juice in it when warming up (this was fresh pineapple so I didn't have any juice even if I had thought of it then)
Still feeling congested and yucky, but pretty sure it's still just allergy related. Josh has a cold with all those symptoms. I worked on preparing for my April goal tonight...to memorize 10 bible verses. So I used my old and very worn bible (I have others that are in way better condition, but this bible has so many notes written in it and even though verses remain in their usual places, I can find them way faster because of my strong familiarity with this old friend:) I think I have most of the verses picked out. I'll share the list in April.

No comments: