Mandarin Spice Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
3/4 c milk
1 packet of Splenda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
Mandarin oranges to top (from can)
Oranges of any type was another fruit that I just didn't think would go well with oatmeal. It was better than I thought it would be. Since they were canned it helped that they weren't dry pieces of orange.
We went to church this morning and the rain was really loud on the roof for a long time. Most of the snow is gone around here except for around our neighborhood. The rain is a good sign of spring, but I don't like when everything looks dirty from the snow melting. I'm ready for all the snow to be gone. I'd like to ride my bike again:) I made tater tot casserole for dinner tonight and used this green cutting board that I got for $0.97 to cut up some apple. I love when I find incredible deals and things that I need for very low price. It's just a matter of figuring out some tricks. For example, I have to remember any time I want to go to Goodwill to go on Mondays because that is when one of the color tags is 50% off. I can't wait for garage sales to start popping up!!! That is one of the best parts of summer:)
No comments:
Post a Comment