Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oatmeal Queen & Something Green: Day 3

 Honey Nut Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
1 c water
2 tbsp milk
1 packet of Splenda
1/2 tsp finely chopped almonds
1/2 tsp finely chopped walnuts
Dash of nutmeg
Drizzling of honey

This was another yummy oatmeal recipe! Mixed everything together after heating with the water.





Today was mostly a relaxing day. I did go grocery shopping and stopped at the library and picked up two books by Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury. I watched American Idol for the revealing of the top 13 and had a warm cup of tea. This is one of my fun tea bag holders!

Josh has been studying hard and long this week with a couple of exams, a quiz and some projects. I'm so proud of him for his hard work:) I know that it is very intense for him and he feels like he doesn't have much time to do anything else. His dedication and perseverance is admirable and just two of the reasons I love him so much!


No comments: