Almost No-Bakes Oatmeal
1/4 c quick oats
1/2 c milk
1 packet of Splenda
2 tbsp hot chocolate mix
1 tbsp peanut butter
So this recipe reminds me a bit of no bake cookies...not quite as good and sweet, but it was more like desert than breakfast. I got the idea online but the person used carnation instant breakfast instead of hot chocolate mix. Since I don't have any of that, I figured hot chocolate would work. A bit more sugary than I would like but it made for a new recipe:)
More crafting today so not much to post. This is my little green hot glue gun that has not seen the light of day for about 3 years. I've used this little guy a few different times in the last couple of days. Thank you my friend for helping me out. I promise to not lock you up for another 3 years.
Tomorrow my current projects will be finished. Posts and pics are to come. Josh and I are off to his parents this weekend and then to his sister's house next week on the way back home. I still plan to do my daily posts, but I won't put the craft pics up until we return. It will be nice to get away and see family.
No comments:
Post a Comment