Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oatmeal Queen & Something Green: Day 24

Fruit Cocktail Oatmeal
1/2 c quick oats
3/4 c water
1 packet of Splenda
mixed fruit Dole cup in juice

Okay, so I woke up early to take Josh to school so I could have the car today. I needed a quick recipe and this is what I chose. Not that great! I think it was the cherries (or form of cherries, lol) that I didn't like.


I dropped my cover letter and resume off at the clinic where I would really like to work. Feels good to have that done. Had a wonderful time drinking tea and chatting with my new friend Nicole. She was so thoughtful to invite me over during her daughters nap and while her son was at school. I'm thankful for these two great things in my day...otherwise, I have still been fighting allergies and tried a NeliMed Sinus Rinse this morning that did not help at all, I think it is worse. So I am going to try a different allergy med. Many people have suggested Zyrtec so my translation that means the off brand compared to the original. Will start that tomorrow and see if it helps. I've also been taking decongestants...so far nothing is helping:(

No comments: