Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oatmeal Queen & Something Green: Day 6

Dole fruit cup Oatmeal (peaches)
1/2 c quick oats
1 c water
1 packet of Splenda
1 Dole fruit cup (only 1/2 the juice from the cup)

I needed a super quick breakfast this morning, so I used my dole fruit cup recipe and just made it with a different kind of fruit this time. One of my favorite flavored packages of oatmeal is the peaches n' cream, so I was looking forward to when I could put peaches in my oatmeal. YUM!


I thought it was appropriate to take another picture of our plant for my something green today. Looking so much happier:) Went to church this morning and heard a great message about using the gifts that God has given to us and not burying them like the third man in the parable of the talents. So needless to say I am reminding myself of the gifts and abilities the Lord has blessed me with and considering how I can better use them to benefit others and glorify God. If wanting to be crafty all the time is a gift, than God keeps blessing me with that one. Josh pointed out that I have 6 projects going on at one time right now:) We won't even talk about the number of projects running through my mind that I haven't even started yet! Being crafty and creative bring me joy and give me something fun to do...so I'd say YES, it's a gift from the Lord. I also really enjoy giving gifts/presents to people so it will also be fun and joyful when I can give my projects as gifts. And on that note, I better get back to a couple top priority projects;)


No comments: