My goal for January was to finish all the projects that I had started (last year) and hadn't finished. I must say that I am not 100% successful on this goal, but 99%. I have one very small thing to do tonight and that is to write down a verse to put in a blank frame that has been on the wall already in our bedroom. Not the most difficult project, but nevertheless was started but not finished. I am very happy about this goal because the two primary projects I needed motivation for to finish putting together our wedding album (I know, it's been 3.5 years!) and to finish the second set of drapes for our bedroom (we have two windows and I finished the first set and even had the second set all finished except for sewing on the lining.
I am happy to say both of those projects have been completed along with a few other small ones!!!
The hardest thing for me is that I get really excited about a project (especially when it involves being creative or crafty) and then before I finish it I get really excited about another project and begin something else...and so the cycle continues. Even during January, I got so excited about some of my other goals later in the year I began thinking and working on them ahead of time.
So, thankful to have completed this goal and I WILL put the verse in the frame tonight! I think it's funny that my sewing machine looks like the monorail and Disney from the side:)
1 comment:
Yes, it is hard to stay focused and disciplined on one thing when another new project comes along. Keep working on your goals!
Marilyn
Post a Comment