This year I have made some GOALS for the year. I figure if I don't call them resolutions, than maybe I'll actually fulfill them. I decided to make some goals for the year and then I want to have goals for each month. I believe that writing them down will make me more committed and knowing that friends and family know about them will also give me motivation.
2011 YEAR GOALS:
- Drink more water (I have an app that helps me make sure I drink enough water each day)
- Exercise more (I know everyone says this, but I really want & need to work out more)
- Eat healthier ( I know everyone says this too, but food will no longer consume me)
- Read through the Bible
- Be a part of three service projects during the year
- Plan a reunion with some friends
- Make a family tree
- Add a new post to our blog at least once a month (hopefully more!)
JANUARY GOAL: Finish all the projects that I started...but didn't finish:)
FEBRUARY GOAL: Give Josh a foot massage every weekend
MARCH GOAL: Make a duvet cover (that I have been talking about doing for a year)
APRIL GOAL: Memorize 10 bible verses
MAY GOAL: Send an encouraging card to one person each day
JUNE GOAL: Make something homemade for each of my nieces and nephews
JULY GOAL: Read 2 Max Lucado books
AUGUST GOAL: Create a project to show the best/most significant moments of my life = 30 years:)
SEPTEMBER GOAL: Take a 20 mile bike ride on the Ozaukee Interurban Trail
OCTOBER GOAL: Learn all the official NFL calls/penalties, what they look like & what they mean
NOVEMBER GOAL: Make 4 new crock pot recipes
DECEMBER GOAL: Make homemade gingerbread to make a Gingerbread house.
I'll keep you updated each month (which will also help my annual goal:) What are your goals this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment