Josh enjoying a break from schoolwork and enjoying his BirthDAY under his streamers!
Josh lighting his own candles so I could take pictures...haha
Make a wish!!!
Happy Birthday to my patient, practical, handsome, dedicated, joy inspiring, comforting, and cherished husband!:)
A BONUS this year was that the Steelers made it to the Super Bowl! (Setting all results aside) It was fun getting ready for the game and hanging out with Mike (Happy Birthday to Mike too!) I had to be creative with the decorations to keep costs down. So Josh's birthday streamers were gold, blue and red like the Steelers logo. I only made half of his birthday cake in the pics above and used the other half for cupcakes for the Superbowl. I bought two bags of M&M's and seperated out the gold, blue and red ones (WAY cheaper than ordering them by specific color). I used some T-Shirts as part of the table covering along with hats, homemade decals and frames to make the food table look festive.
Spinning our Terrible Towels while the game was good!
In the end it was a sad game...
...but overall it was a good day. I can't complain when I have a reason to decorate with a theme, be creative, and hang out with family. Next years boys, next year.
1 comment:
Dear Jenean,
I haven't visited your blog in a long time. It looks really nice with all the updating.
Wow, you really went out for Joshua's birthday with the gifts, decorations, and daily gifts. What a wonderful and fun way to celebrate his birthday. Thanks for all your hard work to make it special. Everything looked really nice from the decorations to the cake. What a special wife you are!
Love, Marilyn
Post a Comment