"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream." Jeremiah 17:7-8
Thursday, December 9, 2010
WAY TOO LONG
It has been WAY too long since I posted anything on our blog. Actually, since last Christmas, almost a year ago. Last year I sent out blog address in our Christmas cards so that everyone to read our Christmas letter instead of printing it our for each card or emailing it to a whole bunch of people. However, as I prepare to send Christmas cards this year I realized that when I add our blog to the card there may be only one additional post since our Christmas letter last year. Therefore, I am going to post snapshots of each season from this year. Hopefully this will highlight the year and make up for some of the posts I should have been adding all along. I posted Spring 2010, Summer 2010: Part 1 and 2, Fall 2010: Parts 1 and 2. Winter 2010 will be posted after the new year so I can add pictures from Christmas and time with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment