Thank you for following along with our blog this year. We have so much to be thankful for in 2011!
Josh is in his 2nd year working on his doctorate in Physical Therapy at Concordia University. We are so thankful for him to have over a year completed and looking forward to his 2nd clinical in January. He is doing a great job in the midst of very busy class schedules and reading, breathing, eating and sleeping studying (if that's possible:) Other class mates are often looking to him for guidance and understanding of assignments and he is a trusted leader within his class. In the beginning of the year he enjoyed a tad bit of stress-free time, by playing basketball and indoor soccer intramural sports with classmates. Hopefully he will get the chance to fit this into his schedule again this coming year. I am very proud of his hard work and dedication to this journey towards his PT career.
I started a full time job as administrative staff at a mental health clinic about 10 minutes from our house. After looking for a job for 7 months, I was glad to finally get back into the working game. I am very thankful to have a job and I have been challenged in many ways through this position. We continue to have changes in the office. Myself and another new full time employee from 2 weeks before me have been learning how to create a more efficient office with limited direction. I am very thankful for this employee, who has become a great friend and is also a sister-in-Christ. What a blessing to share work frustrations with a believer and also be able to pray together about our roles in the office (not to mention we laugh a lot!). I have also received my training license in WI to purse my clinical hours to become a Licensed Professional Counselor. In January I will begin earning hours towards the 3,000 hours required. This will be a marathon process taking several years, but at this point I believe the Lord surrounded me with great professionals and resources at the clinic to get this part of my career started.
Josh and I enjoyed time with his family over Thanksgiving week and we look forward to time with my family the week before Christmas. We are also looking forward to an addition to our family...a NEW CAR! I couldn't resist. No children on the way, but we are in need of a second car. We are currently car pooling to school and work, which is easy to do because they are 1 mile apart. However, when Josh starts his next clinical in January he'll be in Milwaukee everyday and carpooling will no longer be possible.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May you remember Christ's birth this month and enjoy the gift of His love! Many blessings to you in 2012!
j & j moore
A slideshow of our favorite moments in 2011:)
![]() |
| Photo collage made with Smilebox |

1 comment:
Jeanen, I loved viewing the highlight of your year...lots of good photos and memories. Praying for God's blessings in the new year. Love, Mom M.
Post a Comment