Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ginger Bread House

Our Christmas tradition is to make a gingerbread (we use graham crackers) house each year. We try to do something new and be more creative each year. Josh's little car with Santa driving is my favorite part this year. Of course we start out saying that we will not eat any of the candy while making the house. But that rule gets thrown out after about 30 minutes of hard work:)





3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Dear Josh & Jenean,

I like the finished product on your gingerbread house. It turned out well. I saw an article in a magazine on hints on doing gingerbread houses and have saved it for you for another year. Have a great time with Jenenan's family.

Love, Dad & Mom

j & j moore said...

Every year we try something different and utilize our creativity in a new way. This year Josh made a car for the driveway of the house. We'll see what we come up with for next year.

Marilyn said...

Yes, I was very impressed with all you created. How long did it take you to do it?

I hope you're having a great time with your family.