Hey Melissa this is for you! Jenean says that you wish that you had a post to read everyday so I am just letting you and the world know that Josh has posted something on the blog!
OK that is enough I don't want to over do it with my first attempt! Whew......
OK that is enough I don't want to over do it with my first attempt! Whew......

4 comments:
Thanks for posting Josh. What is the deal with the very random photo of Jenean???? What in the world is she doing? And yes, I do like a new post each day so thanks for making my day!
I think that was Jenean's first attempt at a Halloween costume. Good thing you scratched it. The Nancy/Tanya getup was much better.
Jenean told me to add a photo b/c it isn't easy. I was at her parents and this is the only photo of her I could find. Maybe she wouldnt ask me to post anymore!
Hey Josh, you've joined the blog world! I'll read your postings, too. :) Love, Mom
Post a Comment